Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the weekend-ers

friday- ive been in seri kembangan for like 3 days. so we(kiki, ery, fy) went to hartamas bershisha. the flavour arent so good but bolehla. ehe. so much thing we talked about from japan to mexico. ahaha. but its a great nite. *jimbit jimbit ku rindu~~

saturday- emm.. its danau kota time. ehe. aku beli dress smart giler with scarf. cunn!! oke2. kiki asked me whether shud we buy reebok freestyle or just a guess handbag. but i told him to buy me a handbag cz for me im sure will use it for all the time. but. ntahla wehh. we'll see.
topik hangat!~ ok2 aku follow my bestfren *tuuut*. she is so my bitch. ehe. theres this guy dekat2 umah die ask her to blow him up. so i told her to ask him for rm150 maybe. yeaaah. she do it for free and for me its not worth at all. so she ask the guy to pay her something like rm150. at 1st the guy tanak byr. so after a while (lps anta kiki kt uma) so i told her mcmne with that guy kn. tbe2 maybe sangap die da sampai.then she call the guy balik. then she told me if i want to see how she works. so aku dgn teruja nak lah. aku tak penah kut tgk mcm tuh. so we see the guy and she do her job. very nicely. ohh. the guy sounds very horny. bongek!! -end-

sunday- kiki anta aku smpi dpan uma and my mom ask me whos that and bla bla bla. so yeap. 1st time kiki jumpe mak aku and my mom like happy jgk la. ehehe