Sunday, May 17, 2009

this may sounds very evil

evil me evil me.
2 years ago ive this bf and i loved him so damn much. but a year later he cheated on me with someone who prettier and gorgeous than me. and i was like damn. what did i do wrong. if i pegi dating with him i was the one who bought and paid all the stuff that we have. let say he never ever bayar satu apa pun. cehh. but for the love one i'll do anything so that he can stick with me. but sadly he dont.

a year later (which is im happy with someone else) which is i kenal who his gf and siapa yang rampas tuh. to make the story, im one of her gfs. and currently she said that she just broke up with him and i was like freaking shocked. i thought he love her more than he loves me. but~~ bak kata pepatah. if u take somebody else punya harta/brg or what so ever.. somebody else akan buat macam tu jugak. for 2 years ive been looking and waiting when is the pay back time and yeah this is it. emm.. i feel sorry for her but emm... shes too young to know what the best. shes pretty and i think she shud find somebody else. wake up babe. hes truly not worth it at all.
and to the fucking boy, heyy.. stop messing with someone else heart. aku nak tengok sejauh mane kau boleh bahagia. cewaah~

*this didnt mean anything. just a story. in fact im happy with my new bf now.
p/s: ure an ass motherF****