Monday, March 28, 2011

recharging back to life.

wehoooooo! no more tears on OOB. ahaha. im telling this coz saya sudah bekerja. tho its not that good but at least got something to do lah in weekdays. if not berfoya2 je. bosan sudah!. im currently working at an audit firm as an accounts assistant which is account. ahhaa. what i meant was why do accounts always relate in my life line?? since high school kut. then my dips. lagi kerja. fuhh! i never really like account much coz im not good at math (at all). i always failed my math. not that aku membuka dada sendiri just telling the truth. i still remember where this 1 interviwer said that in feng shui my birthday are good at selling. hmm.. i used to work on sales dept seems like tak je. but people say it was just a feng shui. ehehe. anyway, my first salary will be on 6th of april which is a week to go. mari berfoya2!! ;))

*we share what we care. <3